Friday, September 28, 2012

Onion snack

We love vinegar. Vinegar is so good for you. I grew up eating vinegar carrots, cucumbers, onions, cabbage, lol you name it! I love all sorts of vinegar, red, balsamic, apple cider, white, etc... This week, while I walked by these pearl onions at Sprouts Farmers Market, my mouth watered for those awesome vinegar onions we used to eat, so I bought these and just put them in white vinegar, water, salt, sugar, pepper. The most horrendous part is the peeling. It didn't make me tear up but my fingers were frustrated. I think I have to wait 2 weeks. but... YUM!!!!!! 





I think he saw and smelled the vinegar.... yes my husband went and got the vinegar cucumbers while I was making vinegar onions. lol my family loves this one. I put cucumbers, onions and garlic. What kinds of weird homemade snacks do you like to make?? Share your recipes with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment